Richard's Auto Glass LLC
(985) 214-6939 Office
(985) 503-6461 Cell
auto glass windshield repair near me windshield replacement chip repair slidell la
Some available windshield options to help
** When sending a photo, send us a picture of the rearview mirror from the outside of the vehicle.
* Rain sensor- The system is programmed to automatically activate and alter the speed and rate of the wiper blades to keep outward visibility unobstructed at all times. ( They come on automatically)
* Heated Wiper park - At the bottom of the windshield there should be a thin web of tungsten wire in the black area (Like on a back glass)
* Electrochromic rear view mirror-A self darkening mirror that regulates reflections of flashing light from following vehicles at night ( They dim automatically)
* Lane departure- A mechanism designed to warn the driver when the vehicle begins to move out of its lane (car will beep)
* Forward Collision- It uses radar and a camera (employing image recognition) to detect an imminent crash. ( Getting to close to another vehicle)
* Heads up display- A transparent display that presents data in the automobile without requiring drivers to look away from their usual viewpoints. ( Your instrument cluster is projected on the windshield)
* Condensation sensor- It helps regulate air on the windshield to reduce fogging
* Humidity Sensor- It measures and reports relative humidity in the air
* Acoustic Interlayer- Helps keep outside noise out and inside noise in
* Night Vision- A warning icon is displayed ( with the heads up option) when the system detects an animal or human or imminent danger.
* Light Sensor- The headlights come on automatically at night, dusk, dawn or bad weather.
* Solar-Coated- Solar control and thermal insulated glass, helps keep the heat out